Thursday, 19 June 2014

OH! BELLA

#throwbackthursday!
I think this was one of the hardest day to dress up for.
One day, one outfit, three different environments!


Going back to that day when it was all filled up with plans: Morning class, followed by a special friend's  birthday lunch, and  ending the day with piano lessons. The problem is this, the personalities I encapsulate in these three environments are quite different. For class I definitely like to be more casual but never boring and dull, for the birthday lunch I wanted to be a lot more dressier, and the for piano lessons I want to be super duper conservative. Don't want my one-on-one piano teacher to judge. 

So challenge accepted, this was my end result. Accomplished in style! ONLY jeans for the casualness needed in a classroom environment, slightly sheer pink and black Bershka crop top to be a bit more dressy for lunch, and then a black blazer for a more conservative touch to cover up the skin and sheerness during the lesson. God I am good! *Cue the applause 



The blazer does this look and brings it to sophisticated elegance. 

13 comments:

  1. Oh myy goood ! Your leg ! I want the same ! Give them to me !

    Just kidding (or not I'm going to still them from you, be careful), and this outfit is beautiful :)

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit Louise :) I love the crop top, blazer and the jeans. They all fit perfectly on your curves xoxo <3
    Fashion Phases

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those jeans. May I ask where you got them?

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from my family friend's denim factory. You can maybe find something similar on their online website: ONLY
      :)


      Delete
  4. OMG I love your jeans!!! The color and the fade are just perfect!! <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful jeans darling!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look! I like how you put on your outfit and look chic!

    Join my GIVEAWAY here ;)
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing :) I love your look and your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look and how you transformed it to work for all the activities on you day!
    Thanks for sharing!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is so simple but so cute, i love it so much <3 You look great

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that crop top! The sheer blush colour makes it effortlessly sexy. Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer Ashley
    www.prettylittledetails.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that top. It looks gorgeous on you!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template ADAPTED FROM The Sunday Studio. All rights reserved. © 2015 The Faceless Style