Tuesday, 1 July 2014

BLACK & WHITE

A China haul without even going to China.
Thank youuuu Mum!


I had to deal with being a taxi driver, cleaner, personal chef and full-time student during my exam period for two weeks. Thank god that's all past and gone. And on the very last day of my exam, my parents returned to take back their job from me whilst bearing celebratory gifts. If you've been following me on Instagram, you'll know that I've been spoilt with jewellery, shoes and lots and lots of clothes. With that in mind, I couldn't help but want to try them all on immediately. 

So this is what this is. I didn't wear this out but I would love for it to be shorts season so I could. But sadly no, it's Winter, so I'll have to wait for a few more months before I can take these out to flaunt. And trust me, it was freezing when I tried these on. Everything here was purchased online on the famous Chinese website: Taobao, so nothing branded. Sadly, they only ship to China. So I am privileged to have access to such a heaven. Currently having a major White Obsession, via this as proof. 


Pointy white stilettos and sleek white belted shorts is so damn sophisticated. 
And that black V-neck sweater, urgh! Don't even get me started on that!

9 comments:

  1. Very chic and simple! Love those white heels!!

    Jules
    forvanityssake.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pieces x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes and I like the simplicity of this black & white outfit. Very understated and chic! You're quickly becoming one of my favorite bloggers when it comes to style inspirations <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kylie, you are so sweet! Your words are really touching

      Delete
  4. Beautiful. The shoes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - love the white shoes!!

    I have a new summer wedding outfit inspiration post up, let me know what you think:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shorts are really nice! great b&w look!
    Chiara
    >www.chiaweb.it<

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely look, I can't get enough of monochrome this season.. and well, every season before that! Your parents are so lovely for bringing you back goodies from their trip - I bet you were ridiculously excited when receiving them?! :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template ADAPTED FROM The Sunday Studio. All rights reserved. © 2015 The Faceless Style