Saturday, 19 July 2014

LOVE KERR

Never stop reaching higher... 
The day that you decide to just settle,
is the day you stop living.


Play on words; I didn't have a mental spasm and neither did I have a hand spasm when I was typing this,
 though my hand is thoroughly bruised and swollen from boxing. 'Kerr', that's right. Miranda Kerr. The 
ultimate style icon for chic sophisticated street-looks. This time I drew inspiration from this look. Miranda 
Kerr is an inspiration for more than her style, she is also an inspiration for her positive drive in life: "I believe 
to be successful at anything you have to give it a 100% commitment and that is what I still do to this day."

Her positive outlook on life is highly contagious with that gorgeous smile of hers. We should never forget to
smile, laugh, and enjoy life. On top of that I believe we should never settle, the day we do is the day we stop 
living. Continue to strive for more in life and experience the most you can. Feeling that positive, powerful 
vibe following me around today, I wore a black woolen jacket, white ASOS blouse, H&M jeans and 
Tony Bianco wedge boots.   


Miranda is the epitome of sophisticated elegance. No more needed to be said.

12 comments:

  1. OMG I love your bag!!! The studs are perfection!! <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit is so rock!
    kisses
    http://monpetitblognoir.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Miranda Kerr's style too! She is like the most stylish young mom ever :D I agree with you, she has a positive aura. I even enjoy looking at all her paparazzi's pics.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never heard that quotation by Kerr before, thanks so much for sharing it! I'm also a firm believer that if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing well! In the case of this post, you've definitely given it 100% and worked it perfectly! The studded tote is to die for and your Tony Bianco boots look intruging - I'd love to see more of them! :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    - I follow back on bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola! Qué buenos looks y qué forma tan original de lucirlos! Síguenos: twognrtions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have really nice bag ♥

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway on my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl you look super fierce! And that bag is absolutely fabulous. Great job!

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really channelled Miranda Kerr on this one. No doubt! ;)

    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template ADAPTED FROM The Sunday Studio. All rights reserved. © 2015 The Faceless Style