Saturday, 6 September 2014

RICHES & GLAMOR

We're all just fighting to be at the top of the game, 
to be the Monopoly of our passion.
Where we live in riches, glamour & love... 


Life right now is on the fast lane, a roller-coaster ride of extreme highs and confusing lows. But lows are easily erased when I focus on being positive and carrying that smiling, laughing vibe everywhere I go. Nothing shall bring me down. 'The world doesn't get better being negative. There's two sides to life and you choose which one you want to live'.

The university ball was surely one night to remember, Monopoly themed with the room decorated in the style of the board: A real life car in one corner, a jail cell in another and even a giant 'Go' platform at the entrance corner. Thank you to my amazing multi-talented mother for altering my pastel blue dress to it is, creating a sexy slit (how many mothers would allow the showing of such skin, especially Asian mothers, for that I hail her epicness) and changing the neckline and length of the overall dress. Forever 21 earings complimenting my metallic silver heels and sparkly velvet clutch was the only jewellery I wore that night. I wanted my dress (or say body), to do all the talking.     


The colour and length is so sweet and lovely (but debatable about that sexy slit)

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress and the color is perfect! The occasion sounded fun - it's always a joy to have a chance to dress up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous! You look amazing! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is truly inspiring!! thanks for sharing this sweetie!!

    New style post now posted sweetie! ♥
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha love the 'sexy slit' ! This dress makes you look really tall and you're lucky that your mother lets you wear such revealing dresses! My mom would kill me after insulting me as a 'nobody' haha. I totally agree, these earrings and heels commpliment your outfit alot >.< ♥

    Mindy ♥ http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes, love them! And that quote is so inspiring. You can't let the negative things get a hold of you! And your mom is an amazing seamstress. ^_^

    ittybittybunny4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress and what a fun theme!


    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful dress and I love the idea of a Monopoly theme :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look stunning with this dress!!!

    Chiara ~ CHIAWEB.it
    follow me on Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template ADAPTED FROM The Sunday Studio. All rights reserved. © 2015 The Faceless Style