Sunday, 21 September 2014

SMART BLUE

Back to university,
dressed smartly in blue.
But I can't say...
I'm looking forward to graduating.


I know I'll always be a wanderer, put me in a box and it will drive me crazy (a teller box in a bank is exactly what I mean), unless there's vibrant personalities in that box with me (and thank God there is... on some days). I'll always be the one wanting to try everything, it helps me find out what I don't like, like the box situation. So career-wise, I would love a job that let's me wander around, like the way I wander around in university and get to feel the sun and breathe in the fresh air.

Feeling smart in blue: in a ValleyGirl chiffon shirt, matching pale blue ONLY denim skirt and kicking it off with Converse shoes. Off to university with my usual Maku Store backpack. Hair up and also a bit of accessorising with two gold necklaces and dainty rings. Currently obsessing over delicate gold pieces! Another super busy week ahead with full time training, assignments and exams in one! Bring it on because I've come to realise I'm the Asian girl version of Superwoman!  


Super casual in my favourite colour.

6 comments:

  1. I've been so unlucky with a nice sleeved button down shirt. It's always something like a nothing in my size or it sits funny. Yours is really nice, much like your whole outfit


    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute clean look. Perfect for back to school, you nailed it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post ;p
    http://carolinessecretblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is fantastic! I love this whole 'faceless' concept especially considering the amount of self indulgent blogs on the internet! Very clever, loving scrolling through your content! x Deni

    www.stylebydeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and cool outfit

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the simple look,
    denim doesn't go out of style.


    Ms. Kei


    ---

    P.S.
    i am now following your blog
    through Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template ADAPTED FROM The Sunday Studio. All rights reserved. © 2015 The Faceless Style