Saturday, 13 September 2014

SPRING ON ME

The calendar tells me it's Spring,
the dark cloudy sky tells me otherwise,
and my flowery printed denim? 
Well it doesn't really care.


If you've been following me on Instagram you'll know that last week I had a birthday breakfast catch up with my dearest friends. Breakfast just speaks sunshine and flowers... but sadly the sky didn't cooperate and speak the same language. Cloudy and windy and just plain cold to the point that my lips turned purple to compliment my pastel outfit. It matched but I couldn't say I was impressed.

It was exactly one week into Spring and I didn't care what weather it was, I wanted to show it. I went ahead and wore my Temt white flower printed denim pants and Kmart gold studded sandals along with a nice warm denim top tied into a crop version to show off my physique that I've been working hard on. Nice white shoulder bag to finish off and I semi-forgave the weather.   


Conflicted between sweet and lovely and simple casual. The denim crop top isn't exactly sweet and lovely, maybe even edgy instead. But for simple casual, this was casual but it wasn't simple. Hard decision to choose so why not all three?

10 comments:

  1. The outfit is gorgeous! I relly like the pastel colors - but I understand your dilemma, maybe the outfit is sweet and edgy?

    Hopeless✈Wanderer

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks really great! I love it how you combine your outfits!
    support as always!

    xoxo. T.
    http://xrubylixious.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Looking good :) I've been meaning to get back into the gym (again and again). Love the summery feel of your outfit, those pants are ooh lala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! I adore the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loove your shoes, really cute outfit x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit with so delicate colours!

    Chiara ~ CHIAWEB.it
    follow me on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, in love with your pants <3
    xoxo

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute look - love it :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template ADAPTED FROM The Sunday Studio. All rights reserved. © 2015 The Faceless Style