Wednesday, 15 October 2014

BEEP

"This one is for you and me, living out of dreams."
- Lighters (Bad Meets Evil)


We see things, want things, try to work towards things... but the thing that stops us is commitment, our persistence. My dear older brother is my sole motivator and inspiration, his drive to succeed and his ability to turn 'beast mode' is awe-striking.

You want something, you go and get it, and you continue to work yourself to the death trying to get it and you don't stop until you get there. And once you're there, you set your goals higher, and you work for something higher. That is his mentality. I'm going to do that here, I'm going to do my best to bring the best onto this table. I'm going to go blow your 'beeping' minds. No more fear of being judged for trying, for you can only succeed when you try, and learn from your failures. Watch this space early December. Christmas is coming early.

Vero Moda Jeans / Converse Sneakers / Barcode Sweater



Monotone, tomboy style.

9 comments:

  1. Wow I love this outfit! Cute sweater and shoes :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the jumper, so stunning x

    http://rubys-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. I love Converse.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute and creative idea for your blog! i love this outfit too!

    http://emiandkimi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks sooo delicious!

    Love this!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great top!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top is so good! I'm seeing the Alexander Wang reference here.

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template ADAPTED FROM The Sunday Studio. All rights reserved. © 2015 The Faceless Style