Wednesday, 22 October 2014

DARK HEROINE

"She needed a hero... so that's what she became." 


What I would really love right now is a calming drink, chilling on a tropical beach. And I'm sure
 many of you understand, as we are entering exam season, that we would love to be anywhere but 
where we have to be right now. However it is soothing to escape the present reminiscing over the
 past. A few nights ago I had the pleasure to celebrate a friend's 21st: Batman style *insert attempt 
of a real smooth expression. Corporate girl at day, femme fatale at night.

Not long until I, myself, turn a year older. Leaving my teen years behind and stepping into twenty-
dom. A good time to do some omniscient reflections on the past year that has managed to slip right 
through my fingers. What have I captured as a 19 year old? The enduring thirst for growth fueling 
accomplishments, along with faltering mistakes along the way. A year come, a year passed.   

ASOS Black Bandeau Skater Dress / White Stilettos / Chain Necklace / 
Forever21 Stud Earings / H&M Stacked Gold Rings / Lovisa Stacked Gold Rings /
 Colette by Colette Hayman Purse 



Decked out in aggressive gold and dark piercing eyes, sexy can kill.



21 comments:

  1. Beautiful - gorgeous dress!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, it's almost a recurring turning point, stepping into the twenties. Happy belated to your friend. And that dress is stunning on you

    Coco L'Amour
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture of the dress (what? haha I can see it lol) And the purse what was that again? I'd love to have one.

    Hoping to see you hop in my blog!! Check out my new post and tell me something about it!!! :)

    HIATUS and BOOKS // Midnight Blues

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving that pretty little black dress.. effortlessly elegant ;)

    love, agnes
    new post: major transition.
    http://august-days.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice LBD. It looks timeless and elegant. You paired it with nice shoes as well. Great!

    Have a great day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I think you are beautiful and you should show that face !! Love your dress !! ;)
    www.rizarelrizzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing minimalistic look :))
    xoxo

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. And many more wonderful years to you! I hope you don't stress a lot over the exams because I know you will do great! Flawless as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely, sometimes you can't beat a simple black dress :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful outfit! Stunning dress x

    http://rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buona domenica e a presto.

    WWW.ANGELICIC.COM

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template ADAPTED FROM The Sunday Studio. All rights reserved. © 2015 The Faceless Style