Saturday, 1 November 2014

BEIGE TOUCH

A quick 'Hi' & 'Bye' ...


I'm not afraid to admit I have a gift for speed styling. Another outfit chosen in seconds. My wardrobe is colour coordinated and a simple wave of the hand over the beige section and these two pieces, blazer and cami, magically approached my touch. A casual classy look for Italian dinner with friends. A life with good food and good company is indeed a good life. All the other dramas can take a backseat. 

River Island Camisole / H&M Jeans /  Swarovski Necklace 


8 comments:

  1. Hi Louise!
    I love your outfit! You certainly look casual yet chic!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your site is so cool! really like the looks. It doesn't take me ages to get dressed either, its more fun that way!

    www.formemag.com
    www.kkathleenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, i love your jeans
    Check out my new post
    xoxo

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camisole is lovely, very well dress as always Louise ^^

    modimelodi | A blog by Moudy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jeans!

    iamrashida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template ADAPTED FROM The Sunday Studio. All rights reserved. © 2015 The Faceless Style