Navigation Bar

Tuesday 31 December 2019

OBSESSION

"You could be anyone if you put in the time. You will reach the top. 
And that's that. I'm not talented, I'm obsessed."
- Conor McGregor


The last few hours of the 2010s decade and I managed to squeeze one last photoshoot and blog post in - making this year's total of 5 published posts. Poor effort - I know. Hopefully in 2020 I can devote myself to doing more of this because this didn't even take that long. 15 minutes of makeup and 15 minutes of shooting. The post-editing was the most time-consuming part but that is also my favourite part of the process. 

This new decade scares me, in the most exhilarating way possible. Because I'm now 25 and this decade is where A LOT will happen. Hopefully get married, have children and create an amazing business (or two, or three)... 



10 years ago I was 15... I had never dated anyone yet, not even decided what degree I wanted to pursue and was generally still figuring out everything in life - I still am but more so then than now. I don't think I even knew how to drive yet! So much has happened in the 2010s and I am very blessed to be able to say I don't regret anything. Not even the heartbreaks or family issues... Because everything is what has made me the strong, empathetic woman I am today. 

There is one thing I do hope to do better at though. I had an obscene level of obsession and dedication when I was 19. I worked several jobs and pushed myself far beyond where I thought I was capable of being pushed! The obsession to grow and improve at extreme rapid rates. An insane devotion to progress in my goals... THAT is what I want more of in the new year and new decade. 

I've fallen lazy/comfortable after landing myself in a good job and relationship. 2020 is THE YEAR. New business, new goals, new energy! Less lazying around on Instagram/Facebook/Netflix (unless it's for research purposes). More working on new business ideas, relationships and my health. A new mantra will now be plastered over my bedroom wall: you have the same hours in a day as Beyonce. No excuses. 



Luvalot Dress / Lovisa Earrings / Goldmark Silver Ring / 
Lareina Gold Rings / Swarovski Necklace

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning dress on you! Perfect for NYE! :) Good luck with your goals and resolutions for the upcoming year!

    Hope that your 2020 is off to a great start!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mica! It's been a while - thank you for the continued support! Hope your new year has been going splendid so far :)

      Delete

Blogger Template ADAPTED FROM The Sunday Studio. All rights reserved. © 2015 The Faceless Style